Dr. Lloyd has received certification in Motorcycle Crash Investigation from the Institute for Police Training and Management (IPTM), Jacksonville, Florida.
Dr. Lloyd attended the course , along with 20 police accident reconstructionists from law enforcement agencies around the country. Dr. Lloyd contributed to the course by teaching attendees about motorcycle helmet standards and testing.
• Analyzing and interpreting motorcycle crash scenes
• Determining acceleration and deceleration characteristics of the motorcycle
• Analyzing and interpreting modes of instability and handling characteristics in motorcycles
• Interpreting the operator factor
• Reviewing motorcycle tires, helmets and other equipment
• Application of formulas